Apply for an ILEA International Leadership Position!
Are you motivated, goal-oriented, and experienced? A true visionary who works well in a team setting? We need you to help lead ILEA. Are we describing someone you know? Refer them to a volunteer leadership position.
NEW THIS YEAR - The Call for Nominations for open positions on the ILEA Board of Governors, Regional Vice Presidents, as well as International Committee Leaders is being streamlined into one application period. Apply today for all of the positions you are interested in for 2022-2023 volunteer leadership!
Applications are being accepted through Tuesday, March 8, 2022.
The International Nominations process is led by the International Nominating Committee. The goal of this committee is to make the nomination process for ILEA International leadership positions transparent and to increase the diversity of the number of qualified applicants for the board. The candidates for the International Board of Governors, Officers of the Board, and Regional Vice President are slated by the International Nominating Committee and approved by ILEA members.
ILEA International Leadership Positions
The ILEA Nominations Committee is seeking candidates to serve on the International Board of Governors or as Regional Vice Presidents for the following positions:
- International Director - two (2) open positions
- Term of office: three (3) years
- Eligibility requirements: ILEA member of goo standing who has served as a Chapter President and/or International Chair or Committee Member
- International Officer - two (2) open positions: Secretary/Treasurer and President-Elect
- Term of office: one (1) year
- Eligibility requirements: Present or past member of the Board of Governors
- Regional Vice President - two (2) positions open: US Southeast and US Midwest
- Term of office: one (1) year with an option for a second-year term
- Eligibility requirements: ILEA member in good standing who has served as a Chapter President. Current RVPs who have served their first year and confirmed acceptance of their second-year term will be included in the elections slate when presented to ILEA members.
Apply for Board of Governors
Apply for Regional Vice President
ILEA International Committee Leader Positions
Being an ILEA leader means sharing your talents, taking action, and making a difference within ILEA and the live events industry. If you've been thinking of a way to give back to support your community, consider becoming an ILEA International Committee Member.
ILEA is seeking volunteer leaders for the following 2022-2023 Committees:
- Certification Committee (must be CSEP)
- CSEP Education Committee (must be CSEP)
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
- Esprit Awards Committee
- Membership Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Spirit of Excellence Awards Committee
Apply for Committees
ILEA International Committee Descriptions
Serve as ambassadors to promote the growth and stewardship of the Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) credentialing program.
CSEP Education Committee
Champion the educational needs of the live events professional, focusing on ILEA webinars and education.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
Develop strategies, resources, and best practices to promote equal access and opportunity for all ILEA members and the greater events industry in order to achieve a diverse and inclusive community of events professionals.
Esprit Awards Committee
Promote ILEA Esprit Awards program for individuals and companies, act as ambassadors to support members and HQ efforts, and coordinate with ILEA member judges.
Serve as ambassadors to support membership initiatives, recruitment, and retention of ILEA members, and assist VPs of Membership.
Serve in this important role for our organization's future, review candidate applications, and determine the International leadership slate for 2023-2024 ILEA Regional Vice Presidents, International Board of Governors, and International Officers.
Spirit of Excellence Awards Committee
Promote the ILEA Spirit of Excellence Awards program for individuals and ILEA Chapters, act as ambassadors to support chapter leaders and HQ Marketing efforts, and serve as Awards judges.