Ready to get on board now? Let's make moves!
Want to learn more about the benefits of joining ILEA? Read more below.
Why Join ILEA?
WE ARE THE PRINCIPAL ASSOCIATION REPRESENTING CREATIVE EVENT PROFESSIONALS, GLOBALLY.
The International Live Events Association (ILEA) is the global community of creative event professionals whose skills, expertise and experience power some of the most influential live events around the world. We have been dedicated to advancing the live event industry through professional education, connection and community since our formation in 1987.
The International Live Events Association provides members and stakeholders:
- Collaborative networking
- Education and professional development
- Outward awareness, recognition and credibility to ensure a thriving and impactful global creative events profession.
3,500 Members – 40+ Chapters – 35 Countries – Nearly 4 Decades
Who: ILEA is a community centered around celebrating all aspects of live event production and management, including planners/producers, caterers, decorators, audio-visual technicians, entertainers, educators, journalists, photographers and more.
Sectors: Members are involved in a wide spectrum of sectors, including corporate, non-profit, sports, tech, tourism, retail, fashion, arts, entertainment, government/politics, education and beyond.
Join and connect with our broad member collective who combined produce over one million live events annually. Come and learn, grow your professional network, generate new business opportunities and be inspired!
- Educational content including events and webinars
- Use the ILEA Member Directory to find fellow creative events professionals around the world for advice and support
- Opportunities to connect via Member Meet Ups and other networking events
- Receive up-to-date deadline information for the Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) designation—get the information needed to gain your CSEP designation and show potential employers or clients that you are committed to the craft
- Recognition through entering the Esprit Awards, which spans 16 categories and highlights the most outstanding live events in the industry each year
- Find resources, toolkits and tip sheets to grow your new client pipeline, increase revenue and manage the day-to-day tasks of running a business
- A free subscription to Backstage Chatter, the ILEA newsletter covering the latest industry news and inspiration
- Take your job or candidate search in the right direction by exploring the ILEA Career Center
- Save on products and services that add value to your events with ILEA business partners
Membership Types & Dues:
- ILEA Member Rate: $350
- ILEA Student Rate: $50
Membership is good for one full year from the calendar date you join. Please note ILEA collects demographic information of our membership, learn more here.
Contact us at email@example.com.