By joining the International Live Events Association, formerly known as ISES, you have the ability to connect with event planners and producers and find new business opportunities at international, regional and local events. No other organization provides a network of thousands of members worldwide that are focused on the same business: producing high-quality live events.
Who will you meet through ILEA?
Benefits of ILEA Membership for Live Events Suppliers
- Local Chapter: Meet peers and connect with new business opportunities in your region.
- ILEA Communities: There's a community for you in ILEA's members-only forums. Whether you provide entertainment, food and beverage, AV, florals or services for other live events, there are ILEA members connecting and supporting one another in our online discussion boards.
- Member Connect Facebook Group: Interact with your peers in the live events space and expand your contacts of planners and producers.
- Experience: Your experience and skill makes you a subject matter expert. Contribute thought leadership to ILEA's online content hub.
- Global Partner Program: Partner with ILEA to access a global community of thousands of creative event professionals whose skills, expertise and experience power some of the most recognized and respected live events around the world.
- Esprit Awards: Be recognized for your exceptional creativity and business acumen by applying for this dynamic industry award. Nominations are only available to ILEA members.
- ILEA Career Center: Looking for a new job or a new team member? Post open positions and find candidates on the Career Center.
- ILEA Live: Discover trends and successful strategies that will shape your future events at ILEA Live, an annual conference to experience stimulating ideas and knowledge sharing.
- Webinars: This members-only benefits provides professional development monthly. All previously recorded webinars are available on the ILEA Communities.
Learn about the different types and dues of ILEA membership >>